Fantastic opportunity for a supply chain manager to join a leading pharmaceutical in South Dublin.
The Supply Chain manager will be responsible for managing the medium to long term supply plan for assigned products. This role offers great scope to work with different areas of the business and really build your profile at a senior level.
* Manage capacity planning activities
* Manage Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
* Ensure completion of the Planning cycles
* Develop and present scenario analyses
* Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply
* Work closely with NPI
* Identify scrap risks and take corrective actions
* Manage product specific Life cycle management change controls
* Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
* Minimum ? 5 years supply chain planning experience
* SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential
* End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
* Ability to analyse complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations
* Master's Degree or APICS certification
* Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.