Supply Chain Manager
Excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a leading Medical Device company in Galway.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for capacity planning, material management, production scheduling, inventory control, warehousing and logistics.
Key Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager:
- Developing business processes to consolidate forecasting, improve manufacturing planning and execution.
- Manage and support outside business providers to meet the company business requirements.
- Actively involved with Global Sourcing and build strategic supplier relationships.
- Involvement in Sales and Operations planning process to develop operating plans.
- Work closely with the finance team to maintain inventory levels to meet customer demand while meeting the financial objectives.
- Monitor revenue on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and be involved in the annual and monthly forecasting process.
- Communicate and monitor plans for expedite requests and recovery plans to Sales, Operations and Customers as required.
- 4-year Degree
- Minimum 5 Years' experience with Materials and Purchasing Management
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in a management or supervision position
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.