A challenging role within a fast paced organisation
Our Client, a research led bio-pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Cork, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Manager.
The successful applicant will be part of a high performing and established team.
This role is for an initial 12 month contract.
- Manage a team of Supply Chain personnel, including organizing and prioritizing goals and objectives in line with business strategy.
- Organizes workload, prioritizes tasks, organizes training and conducts performance reviews.
- Collaborate with the International Regulatory team and the Commercial team to develop New Product launch plans for the EMEA region.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and initiating activities on multiple projects related to Supply Chain to ensure project deliverable dates and scope are met.
- Collaborates with the Director of Supply Chain on the strategic planning of the group.
- Provides leadership, direction and management of a team, to support execution of the Supply Chain strategy related to Planning and Warehousing
- Implements and maintains material and production control systems, policies, processes and procedures ensuring that a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Conducts formal business reviews with key suppliers, subcontractors and/or vendors to discuss performance on a regular basis. Manages against contract performance to ensure all KPIs are per agreement
Knowledge and Skills
- 7 + years relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA.
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Able to create written communication that is properly structured providing clear, concise messages that draw well supported conclusions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.