Would you like to use your end to end Supply Chain experience in a consultancy role in the Life Science sector?
Supply Chain/Operations Senior Manager/Director- Life Sciences
Your key responsibilities
You will join the Supply Chain and Operations team in Cork or Dublin. Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of projects (supply chain transformation, analytics, IoT, etc) in our clients' supply chain organisations in Ireland and potentially in other countries
- Business development activities - building our brand locally in Ireland with the Life Science/MedTech community
- Development of Thought Leadership material
- Being an active participant and leader in the Life Science community, working closely with senior colleagues in our other service lines - Tax, Assurance, Transactions
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Strong knowledge of global regulations - GxP, Computer Systems Validation in manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Scientific or engineering qualification
- 5-7 years' experience in a Pharma/Life Science manufacturing or supply chain role
- Good understanding of Life Science sector trends and how they are impacting the operating models today
- Demonstrated track record of forming and leading teams
- Track record of project delivery in international environments
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.