Are you looking for a Senior Supply Chain role in the advisory or consultancy space?
The client is looking for a talented and ambitious individual at Director level who is interested in this dynamic growth area of Supply Chain, they will lead their Supply Chain Practice and will want to contribute to their continued, sustained growth agenda in Advisory overall.
Some areas covered below
- Procurement Transformation
- Development of Supply Chain Strategy and Operating Models
- Supply Chain Process Optimisation and Performance Improvement
- Sustainable Supply Chain Development
- Have an impressive track record of winning/delivering supply chain work in the marketplace, underpinned with a strong, trusted network
- Be well-respected as a Supply Chain practitioner, with extensive experience in leading complex supply chain processes and large scale transformation programmes;
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Develop relationships with team members across all practices to serve client needs.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- At least 10 years within a blue chip consulting firm or industry (track record in consulting is desirable);
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Senior stakeholder management (e.g. Board, C-Suite) and communication experience;
- A proven track record in delivering a suite of supply chain consulting services e.g.
- Supply Chain Strategy Development
- Supply Chain / Procurement Transformation
- Supply Chain Process Improvements
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Cost Reduction Programmes
- Strong project/programme management and programme governance experience.
- Demonstrable experience in change management;
- Proven experience in business development;
- Strong academic record including a third level degree.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.