Do you have senior end to end Supply Chain experience?
The Role Overview
- Provide leadership and direction for organising, developing and executing the site based Supply Chain Management function; including establishment, execution and reporting of departmental systems, goals, priorities, schedules, risk analysis, capacities, budgets, metrics and timelines. Initiates and facilitates cross-functional meetings as necessary to achieve goals.
- Drive the site's execution of the Sales and Operations Planning process. Local processes include: materials requirements planning including MRP, procurement, supplier relationships, inventory management, Master Production Scheduling (MPS), (Scrap) and product shipments.
- Defines and recommends key objectives in each area of operation. Deliver results in supply chain operational metrics by assessing critical activities and identifying actions that will sustain or enhance performance, together with supporting budget requests and justification.
- Partners with Quality and Operations to identify and prioritize the continuous improvement of quality, safety, reliability, RFT and. Identifies and/or supports the use of 'best practices' and development of new technologies and/or innovations in conjunction internal and external supply chain stakeholders (manufacturing, quality, logistics, planning, procurement, finance, IT, etc.)
- Conduct 'what if' analysis and provide strategic recommendations on improvements to flows and processes and contingency plans for potential changes to the supply network in order to optimize the speed and efficiency of the supply chain while increasing robustness and decreasing costs
- Develops and/or reviews events, investigations, customer complaints, cost variance reports, turns and obsolescence reports. Formulates and tracks action plans to address issues, opportunities and associated CAPA.
- Selects and maintains qualified personnel in all positions, assists in career planning. Identifies and ensures the development of adequate training curriculum for staff.
- Support the implementation of the Operational Excellence programme on the site by encouraging your staff to identify, lead and implement improvements
- Comply with all Company and legislative requirements for the handling and storage of Controlled Drugs
- Degree in Business / Supply Chain or equivalent is required
- Experience in demand and supply planning roles within the pharmaceutical industry managing a diverse portfolio
- Previous experience in a leadership (people management) role
- Ability to manage many products/project at the one time is essential
- Knowledge in SAP or in equivalent ERP system is required
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent data analysis
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.