Associate Director Supply Chain
A growing pharmaceutical company in Cork is looking for an Associate Director of Supply Chain.
The ideal candidate must have pharmaceutical experience and experience in a similar discipline.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree
- Lean six sigma black belt
- APICS CPIM and CSCP active certification
- Experience in a supply chain/planning management role
- Project management experience
- Support the business on standardisation of E2E supply chain processes, with a focus on cross functional integration & supporting technology
- Identify areas of improvement with a focus on business process and systems and translate these opportunities into deliverable solutions
- Build processes and structures on how to utilise supply chain data analytics & KPI measurements to drive root cause analysis, solve problems and identify improvement opportunities
- Manage the Business Process Management Community
- Strategy, roadmap management & process mapping to support future state supply chain models and strategic decisions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.