This opportunity offers fantastic development scope as you will be part of a fast moving environment and gain exposure to all lines of business.
Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Supply Chain Professionals
The primary role of the Supply Chain Analyst is to support the management and control of all inventory and replenishment activities to ensure supply to distributors and our patients is maintained at the highest level
- Effectively manage all interfaces ensure interfaces have processed correctly and orders have fully migrated to SAP
- Control inventory movements and reconcile SAP inventory levels with internal inventory levels
- Manage the day to day operational environment from timely and accurate order placement through to fulfillment
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignment stocks, supported by forecasts.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar function with knowledge of supply chain management and customer service experience in identifying and delivering process change
Bachelor Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & one of the following European languages: French, German, Russian, Czech, Spanish Or Portuguese
- Experience with SAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.