Supplier Relationship Manager
The Supplier relationship manager will report directly to the CEO and will have several years' experience in the procurement environment within the FMCG or Foodservice industries.
Sales experience would also be a positive attribute.
The successful candidate will be an experienced negotiator with a focus and appreciation of both sides of the relationship. You will need to be passionate and have good knowledge of the Foodservice market and market trends.
The appointee will be personable with a team attitude of success, guiding and directing co-workers in a fast-paced result focused environment.
The ability to support and develop fellow team members in a positive manner creating a sense of urgency and accuracy is crucial to the success of this position.
- Influence the sales team to develop specific categories within the business
- Develop the various categories within the company portfolio
- Ensure targets and KPI's are met within the terms and conditions agreed with suppliers
- Develop and present a monthly analysis and a strategic view of the company
- Develop business plans and strategies to guide and direct the business to achieve maximum potential for the company and suppliers
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all suppliers
- Negotiate contracts, terms and trading relationships with all suppliers and associate supporters of the company
- Identify and develop new suppliers
- Identify and develop other income streams for the company
- Ensure pricing is competitive within the market
- Develop operational analysis to improve customer relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.