Leading Medical Device company in search of an Experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to join their their team
A World leading Medical Device Manufacturer is on the look out for an Experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role with work alongside the Global team and will be able to work from any of their Irish sites. If you are looking for a company where you can step up, be held accountable and be supported in your career goals then this is the company for you.
About this role
- Responsible for quality performance of Sourced Finished Medical Device manufacturers (OEM and CMO's).
- Responsible for engaging suppliers to proactively reduce risk to patient and revenue streams.
- Responsible for partnering with Supplier Engineering and Commercial Sourcing to meet category strategic plans and objectives.
- Drives improvement and corrective action for the quality of materials sourced from outside suppliers. Provides technical and quality system support for the selection of suppliers. Monitors supplier performance to drive supplier corrective action, manufacturing yield issues and field failures.
- Help assess potential new suppliers for technical, quality and manufacturing capabilities.
- Partnership with supplier on process improvements for capability, reduction in risk, single point failures, etc.
- Builds partnerships across the organization.
- Pro-actively communicates effectively and meets supplier/customer or team needs.
- Communicates well in group settings with other departments or disciplines.
- Consistently hits project milestones.
- Maintain and update Supplier Agreements, Complaint Management Plans, Finished Good Documents, Parts etc
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance
- 2-5 experience of Supplier Quality
- Demonstrated understanding of QSR and ISO standard requirements for Material/Purchasing Controls, Product Realisation, Validation and CAPA
- Experience in systems including NCEP. SCAR, SCIA would be a distinct advantage
- Lead auditor experience would be highly desirable
- The ideal candidate would have some experience in production and process controls, problem solving and have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of working in a fast paced environment with strong technical capabilities and be capable of handling multiple development aspects of assigned projects.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more click the 'apply now' or get in touch with Kellie on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org today
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.