A fantastic opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading companies. This role would suit a Project Manager coming from a 'Big Four' Consulting background, who wants to transition into industry.
Strategy & Planning Project Manager
An internationally established company has an opening within their Global Innovation team for a Strategy & Planning Project Manager. The role will provide strategic support to the Senior Manager, Strategy & Planning, Commercial and Marketing teams, enabling the development of integrated plans at both a category and country level are aligned with business objectives.
- Develop and support the implementation of a programme of action, to update the strategic plans for the organization, ensuring;
- Key stakeholders are clearly identified
- A project plan is implemented and progress is tracked and measured.
- The support of teams in the development of their individual business unit strategies across different functions of the organisation.
- Outline the requirements and roadmap (resources & people) to deliver growth
- Responsible for delivering regionally specific strategic projects.
- Assist in alignment to develop the communication of an overall business strategy and 5 Year Plan.
- Develop global strategy approach - identifying key tools, governance approach, and process elements.
- Support the tracking and management of progress and effectiveness of strategy and performance.
- Ensure delivery of widespread of strategic projects.
- Provide input on the use of data and analytics for the decision making process.
- 3+ years' experience in a related role.
- Some PMO experience.
- At least a level 8 degree in a related discipline.
- A proven ability of leadership, mobilising teams and driving ownership & execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with teams across different facets of the organisation.
- A track record of thinking strategically and act tactically.
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within time constraints.
- Strong Conceptual / analytical / quantitative skill-set
- An ability to be efficient with resources, including the management of the team's development and skills.
- Comprehensive commercial and business judgment
- Open to travel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.