Leading Search Engine client looking for an experienced Strategic Sourcing Manager for a contract position in Dublin
The Supplier Sourcing team's job is to help them find, select and get great deals with suppliers to enable them to develop and scale products - fast. We work across a wide range of spend categories, from IT and Engineering to Marketing, HR and Professional Services. Since we work in a decentralized, non-mandated environment, we're looking for people with strong influencing and customer service skills who are comfortable navigating ambiguity, collaborating with multiple teams and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders and develop sourcing strategies which help support their business.
- Identify opportunities for increased competitive bidding, smarter supplier relationships and more efficient processes.
- Collaborate with teams across the globe to speed up innovation.
- Know the supply market (or have the research skills to be able to come up to speed quickly) - in order to educate stakeholders and make better decisions.
- Manage robust supplier selection processes - using market analysis, concise 'Request For Proposals', eAuctions and a data driven approach.
- BA/BS degree (Masters preferred but not required).
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including experience in Procurement/Strategic Sourcing.
- Experience in Supplier Sourcing and eAuctions
- Quick learner with interest in understanding and applying global supplier best practices.
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.