Change Manager - Healthcare
Strategic Project / Change Manager
A leading global healthcare organisation are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. Directly responsible for programme managing a number of strategic projects communicating objectives across the business. The successful candidate will also be responsible for assessing, developing and implementing a strategy around internal communications.
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and project leads on strategic projects
- Develop and manage the project plan for all strategic projects. Ensuring that all projects have full scoping documents.
- Work with project leads to develop detailed project plans and timelines
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on all projects, handling queries and developing action plans to address them
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of communications
- Prepare regular project status reports and RAG charts as well as related materials
- Work alongside the CEO and SET to develop the agenda for the company's senior leadership conference
- Liaise with presenters to produce quality materials, breakout sessions and outputs
- Assess the current internal communication activities and develop and implement and internal communications strategy, which will appropriately engage with the diverse workforce of the company using various mediums
- Work with the CEO and executive team on preparing and producing content and materials for various communications
- 7+ years' in a senior management position, preferably within healthcare or a related profession
- Strong project management experience including project status reporting to senior executives
- Proven stakeholder management skills to ensure impact and influence on project delivery
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Consulting experience with a focus on delivery and outputs
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.