Public Sector role within the healthcare industry.
This role is a fixed term contract with the view to go permanent after 6 months. This client, a public sector company, has partnered exclusively with Morgan McKinley as they wish to hire a Stores and Stock Purchasing Supervisor.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to lead a dynamic team based in Cork to ensure the fulfilment of 65 national stores.
The main duties of the role include:
- Provide leadership to stores employees
- Responsibility for day to day purchasing of stock and supplies
- Resolution of any goods-inward issues
- Manage stock control process
- Coordination with Logistics and Transport with respect to deliveries to internal customers.
- Analyse suppliers who account for the majority of expenditure and look at costings around this
- Processing of stores purchasing documentation including purchase orders, delivery dockets, goods receipt notes and invoice approval ensuring a match.
- Willingness and ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change.
- 5 years Stores/Warehouse management or similar purchasing experience
- Experience within the public sector or the healthcare sector is essential
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Computer skills: proficient in MS Office - particularly Excel and Word
- Change Management implementation
- Strong leadership skills
- Full clean driving licence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.