Exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses wishing to relocate to Ireland
Staff Nurse Opportunities in all specialities across Ireland - Submit your CV today to find the perfect opportunity for you, in a location of your choice
- Passed IELTS/OET exam and have achieved the required scores to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- NMBI registration in process - preferred but not essential
- At least 4 years post qualification experience
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary starting at €29,056 - €45,701 (based on years of experience)
- 24 days annual leave plus 9 extra public holidays
- Assistance provided by Morgan McKinley with your NMBI application
- Full time positions
- Attractive relocation allowance to assist with flights, accommodation, NMBI and ATWS application to Ireland
- Full induction programme as arranged by the hospital
- Further education opportunities at either Higher Diploma or Masters level
To apply please submit a copy of your CV along with your OET/IELTS results.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.