Site Reliability Engineer (Windows Server)
In this role you will:
- Administer Windows servers in a public cloud environment
- Engage with other Engineering and Product teams to improve reliability, performance, availability and security of the Cloud
- Provide application and infrastructure support for development, test and production environments
- Develop new automation and administration tools
- Deploy OS patches, product releases and maintenance updates
- Evaluate, specify, implement and support performance and availability monitoring tools
- Participate in an on-call rotation as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years professional experience administering primarily Windows servers
- Is proficient in PowerShell in addition to other scripting languages
- Has experience of Chef, Puppet or other configuration management tools
- Is an expert in the Microsoft stack including Windows Server, SQL Server and Active Directory
- Has a solid understanding of networking systems and protocols
- Will be confident in their ability to own and deliver projects and issues to resolution
- Is an excellent communicator and can think and act globally
- Has a passion for solving problems
We have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.