Chartered Secretary looking for some variety
A leading Dublin law firm which sets a "best in class" standard in the provision of corporate services to aircraft leasing and securitisation special purpose vehicles in Ireland is recruiting for an experienced SPV transaction manager to join its rapidly expanding team.
The team combines a depth of specialised experience with a focus on consistently delivering high quality results to clients at all time.
Key Skills & Competences:
- A minimum of four years' experience in a relevant legal, financial services or corporate administration role is essential;
- An honours degree university graduate in a relevant discipline;
- Further education post university, such as the Chartered Company Secretary qualification or any relevant financial services diploma qualification would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications is essential;
- Enthusiastic in nature, with a real interest in learning and developing their skills;
- Ability to think on their feet, show attention to detail and be able to plan and organise work effectively;
- Strong communication and organisational skills; and
- A desire to work in a fast paced client-facing environment where delivery of a professional service to both clients and other counter-parties is of key importance.
- The successful candidate will be part of a busy, client facing, professionally qualified team. Their main responsibilities will include:
- Act as transaction manager for a wide range of structured finance and aircraft leasing special purpose vehicles (SPVs);
- Assist the directors in all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the SPV;
- In time, take on a portfolio of SPV directorships;
- Manage the transaction closing process, working closely with the legal advisors and the client;
- Assist with the process of on-boarding new clients;
- Assist with bank account openings, regulatory matters and other necessary transaction administration as required;
- Build and maintain strong, responsive client relationships ensuring a high quality, responsive and professional service to our clients at all times;
- Perform company secretarial duties for a wide variety of SPVs including tasks such as company incorporation, annual compliance, filings with the Companies Registration Office and ongoing management of changes of company particulars;
- Ensure that key transaction data is recorded and kept up-to-date on internal records;
- The candidate will also be expected to get involved in internal projects and initiatives;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, while actively contributing to process improvements within the team and to a positive office environment.
For more, send CV to John Cronin at email@example.com or call John at 01 448 6531
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.