An opportunity to join a fast paced team with a leading Global Bio Pharma brand
Our client, a global bio pharma based in Limerick is looking for a highly accomplished S&OP Manager to head up the roll out of their Global S&OP process.
The successful applicant supports the S&OP Planning process and drives accountability for all Supply Chain program executions, while providing leadership for all S&OP matters.
- Manage the S&OP process.
- Actively seek creative supply solutions to optimize S&OP across the IOPS organization;
- Enhance Sales & Operation (S&OP) process development by communicating performance standards, developing joint improvement initiatives, and actively soliciting formal feedback.
- Create business process flow diagrams to identify opportunities to optimize planning.
- Add value to Planning and Supply Chain management team
- Embrace and promote the IOPS culture of Teamwork, Trust, Transparency, Drive and Respect.
- 7+ years' experience in Supply Chain Management in pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Previous experience in planning, drug development, performance metrics, and project management;
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management at both the development stage for clinical supplies as well as at the commercial stage is desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Oracle.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team; supervising and coaching staff;
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.