An opportunity to take up a newly created role with a leading Global Healthcare brand
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer in the West of Ireland, are looking for a highly experienced S&OP Lead.
- Manage the end to end S&OP process
- Provide broad overview of Demand and Supply Profile in objective manner that consolidates key business impacts/risk and opportunities for review and decision
- Facilitate NPI and Product development pipeline review with stakeholders
- Develop and publish metrics to support Capacity Utilization/Inventory management/Forecast accuracy
- Chair key S&OP meetings and attend all Demand and Supply Review meetings to ensure consistency of review
- Work with Process owners to identify family groupings for modelling and aggregating to support the business S&OP process
- Develop appropriate communication processes to support continuous development of S & OP process.
- APICS certification - CPIM preferred
- Operational Excellence, Lean Process development, Six Sigma tools and techniques are desirable.
- Minimum 5 years with recent experience in supply network planning.
- Comfortable presenting data and trends to the management team
- Highly competent in MS Excel and office suite
- Capable of converting detailed information into succinct and understandable output
- People / Team management experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.