A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Solution Architect/Business Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills and an appreciation for all things digital. They would have hands on experience in CMS technologies, web analytics and exposure to Digital Asset Management and tools such as Aprimo and Drupal.
- SME for all things digital.
- Translating customer requirements into high quality technical designs.
- Stakeholder management.
- Gathering requirements and itemizing a detailed cost plan and estimate.
- Spot functionality or process gaps.
- Adding value at an Enterprise level.
- Ensuring consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and interlinked product and project documentation.
- 8+ years of digital experience
- Hands on CMS experience (Drupal is highly desirable)
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Agile process activities and awareness of Scrum.
- Comfortable working in a Matrix environment.
- Good understanding of business process analysis & design and system architecture concepts
Please note you must be in possession of a valid Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizenship to be eligible for this position.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.