Our client based in Galway are seeing a Software Sales representative to join their team, in this role you will be a trusted advisor to the most prestigious clients.
Part of this role will be to upsell existing client accounts whilst finding and accruing new clients. To be successful in this role you have excellent relationship building skills with the confidence to engage with the largest companies and across many different levels. You will communicate the many benefits of the software portfolios and make them relevant to the customer's needs.
The most successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to overachieve set sales targets within their roles. Be a results driven person who is self-motived with excellent time management skills to organise your own calendar and clients meetings. This role requires a strong interest in the IT/software sector and experience in Software Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and qualify potential sales opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Work closely with multiple team to ensure software products are implanted to client in an effective and timely manner.
- Be the face of the company when meeting with clients ensuring to understand their needs and which products would be suit their business.
- Responsible for complex sales cycles depending on the business needs. .
- Update management with regular sales pipeline and activity reports.
- Work with multiple teams across the business to share account and product knowledge to maximise sales strategies.
- Attend client meeting abroad where necessary.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of successful software sales experience to major accounts.
- Ability to communicate complex technologies and their value to prospective clients.
- Extensive knowledge of software development with the ability to anticipate potential issues.
- Strong interested in the software development industry keeping up to date with the newest trends and technologies.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage key clients' accounts with ever changing priorities.
If you would like to apply for this role, Click apply or call Victoria on 061 430 939 to discuss further.