Software Engineer (Contract)
My client is a cutting-edge technology firm who focused on improving business performance via the power of Automation. Their platform combines cutting edge AI, Machine Learning & Big Data to solve some of their most difficult business challenges.
- Analyse, design and developer features
- Customising the software platform for customer deployments.
- Develop software as part of an Agile software team.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Business Users, Porjects Managers and other engineers.
- 5+ Years working within a Software Development environment ideally Java
- Java focused technology stack (Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate).
- Experience working within a Microservices environment is essential.
- Past exposure to working in an Agile environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, CI/CD)
- AWS Cloud Technology
- React is a distinct advantage
If you are interested in hearing more on this urgent contract, please contact Sean on 0212300300 or email@example.com for more details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.