Excellent opportunity with a Multinational company based in the West of Ireland working with ERP & CRM systems
If you have experience with C, C++ and Web development and are a good communicator and have experience within an Agile environment, apply today for this excellent role.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop new and improve existing functionality
- Provide technical consultations to colleagues
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to keep up with industry's development
- Assist with automation of processes
- 2+ years of programming experience in any programming language. In addition to our own Hansa Application Language, we work with other programming languages and technologies: C, C++, Java, Objective C, Java Script, as well as CSS, HTML, XML.
- Education in Information Technology / Computer science or Autodidact
- Availability to international travel - we often organise development camps in places where we don't have our own office
- Flexibility to adjust to new environment and processes
- Experience in a fast paced office environment
- Self starter and self-motivated
If you feel this opportunity may be of interest to you, please contact Sean Deasy on 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.