Are you a creatively gifted Social Media wizard looking for an opportunity to work with one of Ireland's most recognised brands
Do you take pride in curating beautiful and engaging content while also having the analytical skills to modify and amend posts/ content based on performance?
Are you skilled in marketing automation tools such as Marketo, HubSpot or Ad Manager and dream of working in a dynamic and innovative setting?
If this sounds like a bit of you, then read on to hear more!
My client is looking for a skilled social media marketer to join their team who will;
- Execute and Manage multiple Social Media campaigns across channels to grow awareness and build community through meaningful engagement
- Accountable for delivering market leading social media performance, including but not limited to social media engagement, reach, shares and sentiment
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI by campaign
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Ensure that all content is targeted appropriately, and budget managed effectively to deliver the greatest cost efficiencies
- Track performance and benchmark against competitors and report on same
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure objectives and campaigns are aligned
- Suggest and implement new campaigns to develop brand awareness and improve social media performance
- Supports & encourages Retailers Social Media activity including the provision of regular training webinar
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Manage social listening tool to monitor, listen and respond to consumers in a social way and use insights gleaned to further input into social strategy and activations
- Oversee Customer service to ensure queries are responded to in a timely manner and monitor customer sentiment
This is a permanent role and will suit someone with experience working in a high octane, fast paced environment who is looking to break into an industry stalwart. This is an urgent requirement, so please send your updated CV to hear more!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.