Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a SMB Vendor Tele Co-Ordinator Representative to join the team!
This role works with the local Sales office to manage sales pipeline, supports the closure of top SMB deals generated by the Tele-Sales team, and works with channel partners to unblock top deals.
Revenue Enablement: Working with the Tele-sellers and a number of local sales subsidiaries to enable Tele-Sales target achievement. Sales Pipeline Management for top deals. Working with Tele Vendor sellers to share market feedback with the Business Groups and Sales subsidiary SMB Manager.
Tele-Sales Campaign Launch Management: Agree the campaigns calendar per local sales office. Ensure that the Tele Vendor sellers are trained & ready to execute the sales campaign. Ensure that the Tele Vendor communication templates are high quality and per company approved guidelines. Ensure that Tele Vendor sellers are equipped with materials for the campaign (end customer facing content, script, FAQ, objection handling) .
Communications: Provide information about performance, upcoming campaigns, forecast & pipeline, top SMB deal status to subsidiary stakeholders. Monthly Newsletter. Sharing feedback between the Sales subsidiary and the Tele Sales Vendor for continuous improved sales
Project Work: Ad-hoc project work to drive areas of improvement for SMB Vendor Tele .
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- 2 years proven success in a sales role
- Pipeline Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business relationship management skills
- Language Skills: fluency in one or more of Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Flemish
- Passion for working with customers and partners.
- Able to work well on own initiative
- Comfortable speaking at all organizational levels, from the CxO to the procurement/purchasing teams.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud and Online Services solutions.
- Experience in working in Tele-Sales or Vendor Management
- BSc, BA, MA, MBA preferred not essential based on experience
- minimum 4 years of business experience - 2 of which should be directly applicable experience in software sales
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.