Salary €40,000+ with benefits
A leading civil engineering contractor is looking for a site engineer to join their Dublin team. They are specialist in large scale infrastructure projects across all industries. They would be looking for the site engineer to have experience across landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlays and concrete works including retaining structures.
- Daily setting out and monitoring of the Contract works and Quality Assurance record keeping.
- Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
- Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Project Manager
- Assisting the Project Manager in compiling and updating the programme, risk assessment, method statements etc
- Assisting the Project Manager in submitting valuations and recording all site activities.
- Assisting in the preparation and submittal of daily progress reports
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Assisting in managing all Health and Safety aspects of the project
- 3 plus years' experience in in landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlay and concrete structures
- Relevant Level 8-degree qualification
- Willingness to work at locations across Ireland
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.