Exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join a Top Tier building contractor
SALARY €45-50k + BENEFITS
One of Ireland's top tier main construction contractors is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for career progression and professional development. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
- Closely monitoring the setting out and levelling onsite.
- Assessing the quality of concrete.
- Quality assurance record keeping.
- Ensuring that the shuttering, steel and other dimensions are in order before concrete pours.
- Maintaining material reconciliation documentation and keeping record of all site activities in site diary.
- Database management, uploading relevant material.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Ensuring that all of the works requirements are undertaken in line with best practices.
- Qualified from a Third level Engineering degree.
- 2/3 years+ experience with a building contractor.
- Working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment.
- Highly motivated with strong problem solving and IT skills
- Team player
If this role is of interest, Apply now! Reach out to Caoimhe Kenny with any queries firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.