Permanent Site Engineer role based in Dublin
SALARY €40,000+ WITH BENEFITS
This leading Civil Engineer contractor is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join their team. This heavy civils contractor specialises in large scale infrastructure projects across all industries. The successful candidate will have experience across landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlays and concrete works including retaining structures.
- Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Project Manager.
- Assisting the Project Manager in compiling and updating the programme, risk assessment, method statements etc.
- Assisting the Project Manager in submitting valuations and recording all site activities.
- Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
- Daily setting out and monitoring of the Contract works and Quality Assurance record keeping.
- Assisting in the preparation and submittal of daily progress reports.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives.
- Assisting in managing all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Qualified from a Third level degree in Engineering.
- 3 years+ experience in landfill construction, site enabling works, road construction/overlay and concrete structures.
- Willing to work at locations across Ireland - expenses covered and vehicle provided.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you know Apply now! Please reach out with any queries to Caoimhe Kenny firstname.lastname@example.org
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.