Site Controller - Associate Director ( Finance ) required for a leading Pharmaceutical company in Waterford
- Provide financial insight, strategic guidance and leadership to enable effective decision making that improves site business performance and enhances sustainable competitiveness.
- Fulfil required management reporting to site management, TGO (global and regional), and Corporate Finance, ensuring relevant, accurate, timely, complete and compliant reporting.
- To help deliver the site objectives of having sound financial management and control within the site.
- To act as the primary Business Partner by providing financial insights to the site leadership team.
- To apply the principles of business excellence in building customer focus, applying strategic approaches and in applying business acumen.
- To provide financial support to assist the achievement of site low cost manufacturing objectives & site AOP targets.
- To develop management information systems and provide accurate and timely product costing, management accounting & capital evaluation information.
- To develop and motivate the Site TGO Finance Team.
- To lead the Site Finance for Operations Team
- This role will require a degree of travel; estimated @ 2 International trips a year.
- Minimum 5 years' post qualification experience in a relevant senior financial position within a large manufacturing company, ideally multi-national.
- 4 year University Business Degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in English.
- Previous Project Management Experience.
- An awareness of Regulatory Standards in Industry
- An awareness of Health & Safety, Environment Legislation & Employment Legislation.
- Extensive experience of SAP or other integrated manufacturing package.
- Having worked in a standard cost environment, (candidates with SAS ABM experience are seen as having a clear advantage).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.