Job Title: Showroom Consultant
Salary: Competitive Salary plus bonus
Location: 20 minutes from Blanchardstown
This growing company is looking for a Showroom Sales Consultant to join their Showroom retail team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with vast learning opportunities. You will provide consultative and collaborative support to all clients, whether it be for residential or commercial projects. This is an exciting sales and design role in a highly regarded market leading company.
You will be an excellent communicator and people person. You will have a design experience in a similar showroom sales retail setting. You will be business savvy and have sales experience. You will have both a flair and a passion for design. You will be enthusiastic and energetic about providing excellent customer service and driving sales.
- Drive sales and strive for personal, team and business growth.
- Create and follow up on a high volume of quotations.
- Maximise opportunities with customers.
- Create a great experience for the customer, provide consultative support.
- Ensuring the showroom floor is presented pristinely.
- Creating designs and drawings for customers.
- Work alongside other departments including interior designers and interior architects.
- Maintain excellent time management to maximise daily productivity.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annually targets.
- 2/4 years + sales experience in a design retail role.
- Proven track record of success in a sales/retail role.
- A Degree in Business or Interior Architecture is a distinct advantage.
- Passion and flair for design, up to date with current design trends.
- Active and present on social media.
- Highly organised and results driven.
- Passion for sales, extremely ambitious to succeed.
- Proactive and ability to use initiative.
- Representing the business, being professionally presented.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Positive, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Demonstrate adaptability by being flexible and open to change.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Driven, fast paced and resilient.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, apply today! Send any enquiries to Caoimhe Kenny firstname.lastname@example.org
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.