Ideal role for an experienced account manager
Located in Shannon, my client are a high end manufacturing enterprise, proficient in R&D, manufacturing and market leading delivery. Due to recent expansion they now require a key account manager to fill a new role within their team.
The Logistics Key account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing open order reports and inform customer about any issues in relation to on-time delivery
- Preparing documentation for shipments as per customer specification
- Dealing with sub-contractors
- Arranging shipments/collections
- Reviewing the status of the parts in progress
- Chairing daily production meetings
- Reviewing sales targets
- Dealing with customers on daily basis - reports/conference calls/updates/issues
- Preparing paperwork/drawings for day to day run within the cell
- Supporting production team with any issues/questions or information required to allow smooth production runs
- 3rd level degree within a Supply Chain/Business/Engineering discipline
- 3 + Years Logistics or Supply Chain account management experience
- A can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.