A multinational company based in Galway are looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join their logistics team.
- Mon to Fri
- Competitive Salary
- Organise domestic and international shipments, liaising with customs.
- Coordinate shipments to and from factory, supplier, site, port and international locations.
- Arrange POD's for each shipment.
- Address all enquiries and orders to the committed customer timelines.
- Resolve an array of customer issues regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or any other question or situation a customer may inquire about.
- Manage stock control and inventory levels internally.
- Work closely with Managers and inform them of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all key accounts.
- Work with warehouse and supply chain personnel as needed to ensure all requirements are met.
- Investigate and resolve service issues reported.
- Creating process documents in line with the Quality Management System.
- Maintain consignee profile sheet
- 3 years' + experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations.
- Good understanding of Export controls.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers.
- Experience handling tasks where attention to detail is critical to success.
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems, SAP would be an advantage.
- Experience auditing documents and project requirements.
- Knowledge and comprehension of basic contract terms and conditions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.