Shift Manager - Dublin
This role requires a strong manager who has experience leading and developing large teams. Ideally this person will come from a fast paced high intensity environment with a strong Lean Six Sigma understanding.
You would be tasked with implementing new and improved processes and practices as well as being involved in the development of the site to ensure continued success into the future.
The Primary Responsibilities will be:
* Lead assigned shift teams in the execution of the production plan.
* Deliver all aspects of world class performance (Safety, Quality, Service, Cost, and Morale).
* Adopt an "Own business mindset" with assigned teams, pushing for excellent performance standards embedded with our company values as a way of working.
* Ensure that the team understands and adheres to the operational, quality and process standards, work instructions, maintenance schedules, and performance targets.
* Lead line team in the deployment of operational excellence practices.
* Actively adhere to, and role-model leader standard work for the role.
* Deliver and present operational efficiency reports to Bottling operations Leadership team (including, inhibitors and contributors to output delivery, Budget Updates, Line Project updates).
if you feel you are the right person for this role and are eager to take on a new and exciting challenge with a business who are genuinely looking to improve the ways in which they work, please apply here or contact Conor directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.