Shift Manager - Energy and Infrastructure
Would you like to work in one of Ireland's most state of the art energy facilities?
Do you have experience working in high paced manufacturing environments?
If so this could be the role for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Oversee the safe, environmentally compliant and efficient operation of the facility on a rotating shift basis.
· Monitor and locally operate, as necessary the all plant and equipment on site
· Tour all areas and monitor the activities of the assigned operating staff.
· During emergency or unusual situations, the shift supervisor shall direct or if necessary, personally perform the required operations or corrective actions as well as coordinate the activities of all personnel involved.
· Approve all requests for removing equipment from service for maintenance, or other purposes and for ensuring the equipment is properly cleared and tagged in accordance with facility procedures.
· Conduct daily, weekly and monthly safety meetings for shift operators.
· Serve as emergency coordinator in the absence of the Facility/Department Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Requires a broad background in plant operations with at least five (5) years experience in a power or resource recovery plant environment, including hands-on and/or supervisory experience with high pressure boilers and electric generation equipment. A Leaving Certificate is required as a minimum. An engineering degree is preferred
ESB training and SafePass certification preferred.
If you feel you are the right person for this role or would like to learn more please apply here or contact Conor directly on CMcNulty@MorganMcKinley.ie
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.