Shareholder Services Supervisor Role with a Leading Financial Services Organisation
Working on a nine month fixed term contract the key function for this position involves the ongoing management of the shareholder services component of the client relationship through these daily interactions and as the client contact for project, change and client meetings within the department. The individual will also usually pay a key role in servicing Strategic Clients, as well as their Distributors and Investors.
Day to day activities include;
- Ensure shareholder accounts are opened accurately and in a timely manner, as per procedures.
- Ensure all Dealing activities are being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes and to a high quality standard.
- Quality checking of the work and communication of team members.
- Liaise with other TA Teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries / requests.
- Provide high quality Client service by responding promptly and accurately to all enquiries received by the team in accordance with agreed Service Level Standards and/or as assigned by the Manager.
- Dealing directly with the Client, particularly those for which you will represent the Department, using a consultative partnership and professional approach.
- Carry-out cross-training for developmental and back-up purposes, ensuring ownership of the training plan for direct reports.
- Support and assist other team members during high volumes and staff shortages.
- Ensure that recurring Client issues are noted, action plans created, actions/issues resolved and advised to Manager
Key competencies for the role include;
- Experience in a client centric / customer service enviromnent such as a Shareholder Services function i.e. Dealing, Cash, Registration is desirable but not essential
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office products
- Proven track record of high quality written and verbal communication is essential
- Strong knowledge of the Shareholder Services lifecycle is desirable but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.