Our Dublin based client, a leading fintech company, are looking for a Service Implementation Manger to join their team.
The successful candidate will find the nature of the environment and role to be energetic and entrepreneurial demanding a high level of self-motivation. The high-growth, yet casual and relaxed working environment will be both stimulating and exciting.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE MANAGEMENT/GOVERNANCE OF VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS/ CONTRACTS.
- Management of multiple outsourced service arrangements that are in place with partners, suppliers and intra-group entities.
- Implement a service management framework across all outsourcing operations, ensuring effecting governance and service performance reporting.
- Ensure day-to-day services are performed to the highest quality.
- Provide input implementation of process improvements as required.
- Engage with partners and suppliers to underpin the delivery of operational projects on a local and Group level, including but not limited to, card scheme, payment processor and technology projects.
- Manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage and influence through communication 3rd parties and partners to guarantee project and service delivery.
- Proven ability to rapidly adjust and understand both business and technical issues, applying knowledge and creativity to find appropriate solutions.
- Defining priorities, potential obstacles, constraints, and dependencies when developing/managing project plans.
- Managing and balancing commercial and compliance demands.
- A clear understanding of Service Management best practice such as ITIL, with an ability to apply this knowledge.
- A track record in applying and monitoring governance on the day-to-day operation of multiple suppliers in an outsourced service environment.
- Experience with engagement with customer and supplier, combined with the ability to understand multiple viewpoints.
- Formal project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP).
- Previous history of implementing major projects within a financial service or payments organisation.
- A strong technology development track record is preferred while experience in Agile methodologies would be considered an asset.
- Experience of working internationally across global teams/multiple time zones.
- Experience in the use of Jira/Confluence/AHA or similar tools.
- Knowledge of Mastercard and VISA card schemes required, with experience of working in a payments organisation strongly preferred.
- Express a large level of flexibility for the organisation.
- A willingness to step out of one's comfort zone.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- An aspiration to develop your knowledge and experience outside your area of expertise.
- A strong communicator who can build strong cases and fact-based arguments.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, accommodating the demands of the role to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Energetic, proactive and self-motivated
Please note: All applicants must have a valid stamp 4 visa or hold an EU passport.
Apply below for more information!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.