Desktop Support Engineer - German Speaking
Fantastic opportunity due to increased headcount with this Global Multi-national company in Galway. The Global Service Desk are looking for an experienced IT professional who is fluent in English & German to join their growing and busy team. The successful candidate will provide basic and advanced service desk functions to all businesses globally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, networking and other computer related
issues, mobile device support, application account creations, ticketing and metric tracking
- Provide escalated support for enterprise applications and network related issues
- Client account creations, password control, right issuance via AD groups and internally used company
application account creations
- Fluency in German essential
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or related discipline; or relevant work experience
- Previous customer service, service desk, computer training and PC / desktop support experience
- Understanding of the following technologies:
- Active Directory user functions (ADS and Exchange).
- Windows Operating Systems (XP, 7, 10, Server 2003/2008/2012)
- Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Skype for Business)
- Knowledge of anti-virus / anti-malware programs
- Wireless technology
- Previous experience supporting personal computers on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 Workstation operating systems in a networked environment
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware, software or network
This position in located in County Galway, a fantastic past of Ireland, a city full of life and adventure!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.