Service Desk Analyst
A well known company in Cork have a excellent opportunity for a Service desk Analyst to join their growing IT team. This position offers great progression opportunity as well as exposure to new technologies.
The position in initial 6 month contract with potential to be made a permanent position.
- Act as first point of contact for Helpdesk through phone and email requests.
- To provide 1st and 2nd level support to all users
- Diagnose and resolution of support issues for desktop/laptop software and hardware
- Ensure that installation of new releases and patches of software is completed on desktops/laptops
- Network troubleshooting and diagnosing of network issues
- To undertake all duties required to develop and maintain I.T. and systems operations, and any other duties requested in order to fulfil the needs of the business
- 1+ years' experience of working in similar environment, servicing varied demands of end users.
- Experience of Networks and systems ideal, but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, and to organise and prioritise workload
- Experience deploying end-user devices
- The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a close team environment and the ability to set and follow clear objectives.
- Exceptional communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Will have a business focus with great attention to detail.
- Analytical ability required in identifying user problems and creativity required to present effective solutions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.