Are you an established Service Delivery Director with at least 5 years' experience in a full business unit ownership capacity?
Do you not only lead the delivery of existing client business, but have won additional service lines due to consistent over-performance? Does the P&L buck stop with you?
I am delighted to be partnering with a Cork BPO on their search for a tenured SDD for one of their key accounts, on a permanent basis. This will be a wide-reaching and varied role with visibility to key stakeholders/ C Suite, as well as overall responsibility for approx. 250 direct and indirect reports.
How you will spend your day:
- Lead the existing strategic client relationship, identifying opportunities for actual and future service optimization in line with the Company's strategic objectives.
- Responsible for clearly understanding the client's business, their requirements, and needs, adapting where necessary so that the business is considered a trusted partner.
- Responsible for ensuring the best possible client experience by owning and optimizing the delivery of service to the client, tracking and reporting of key tasks, SLA's/KPI's.
- Responsible for managing and delivering on the Client P&L.
- Responsible for understanding, leading and delivering on the client contract, adapting reporting solutions and operations metrics management routines that identify potential shortfalls early.
- Mentor and support the operational team to further drive client satisfaction while managing client expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining the necessary communications and coordination between the Client and business ensuring engagement with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Responsible for ensuring all client concerns, requests are identified, considered and addressed in a timely manner.
Essential Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
- Honours Degree or equivalent experience.
- A proven positive career, coming from an Operational, BPO or similar commercially focused industry, a minimum of 5 years' experience operating in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience working in an environment whose culture is focused on their people and service to customers and clients.
- Demonstrable strategic influencing, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to analyse problems, think critically and creatively, and make effective decisions within appropriate timescales.
- Can demonstrate a strong, collaborative leadership and management style with the ability to foster a positive environment in which people succeed and grow.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrate where you have contributed positively to the success and growth of an organization through management by objectives, KPI's, operational efficiencies, people management, and client engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of overachieving against targets in a fast-paced growing organization.
- Experience working in an environment where continuous improvement utilizing tools such as Lean Six Sigma is key.
If you feel the above sounds like a day in your life, please send your updated CV asap to open a completely confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.