Senior HR Business Partner
Are you a Senior HR Business Partner seeking a new opportunity? Do you like to work as part of HR a team in a busy environment?
A great opportunity to work in a global leading multinational based on Cork on a permanent contract. You will work closely with the Management Team to continue developing the high-performance culture necessary to achieve change and business objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop effective HR and business relationships with assigned business areas providing HR expertise to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Implement HR policies and practices as required, ensuring compliance of local policies and procedures.
- Compensation and Benefits duties including the reconciliation of monthly payroll, administer Group Share Plan and liaise with the Global Comp and Bens team to align on budgets.
- Independently ensure the successful resolution of ER issues that arise within the business, to minimize organizational impact and risk.
- Coach and mentor local Management providing guidance, support and advice in compliance with employment law, Company policy and best practice employee relations.
- Support and coordinate the annual Performance Planning & Review Process and successfully implement the talent management framework and succession plans for assigned business area.
- Participate in the preparation, discussion and agreement of the Annual Training & Development Plan with key stakeholders.
- Proactively and positively participate in various companywide projects as part of the Global HR team.
- Manage and mentor the HR team and partner with the global HR teams to provide a seamless and aligned HR service.
BA or BS in Human Resources Management or Business related degree
Minimum of 5 years' experience working at a senior level in a HR team, with a focus on Compensation and Benefits
In depth knowledge of employment legislation
Strong business/customer service orientation desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.