Senior Technology Consultant - Permanent - Cork
Senior Technology Consultant
A brand new US multinational is coming to Cork to set up their European HQ here! This company is a leading provider of cloud-based management software. They are expanding their teams both in the US and setting up in Cork to keep pace with their tremendous growth and help organizations large and small. They are looking for dynamic , driven individual who are both technical and customer focused. If you want to be part of the newest US company to set up in Cork then get in touch with me today! I have met with this client in Cork and they have big plans which is exciting to be a part of.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and project management experience to support the company's growth in a customer-facing role. In this position, you will be a member of the implementation team but will also liaise with sales, marketing, finance, support, product, and engineering teams while developing technical expertise in the software solutions to lead client implementations.
- Manage and coordinate multiple customer implementations simultaneously as the implementation lead.
- Gather customer requirements through interview and analysis and translate to business requirements
- Experience configuring software applications for customers.
- Track project plans, and report project progress to appropriate parties.
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- You will work both remotely and onsite with customers depending on the project to implement software.
- Troubleshoot functional issues arising from implementations.
- Escalate product issues when all avenues of resolution are exhausted.
- Lead and mentor the more junior consultants
Required Experience / Skills
- A degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in client-facing roles with 4-6 years of experience in the implementation of software solutions.
- Experience Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Competency with spreadsheets (data manipulation, formula writing, CSV support, pivot tables).
- Technical knowledge of fundamental database concepts.
- Proficiency and experience with systems integration and report-writing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience; organized.
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player.
- Some travel required (Ireland and UK)
- Experience with VBA a plus.
Please note you must have a valid unrestricted visa to work in Ireland in order to apply for this position.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.