Excellent opportunity to join one of the largest global technology companies as a Senior Tax Analyst (Slovakia)
Senior Tax Analyst - CapEX
Our client, a US Headquartered multinational technology company, are seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join its Direct Tax Reporting team in Bratislava, Slovakia supporting the Worldwide CapEx team.
Focussed on e-commerce, cloud computing and artificial intelligence, our client is one of the largest e-commerce marketplace and cloud computing platform globally.
The Tax Department is a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment and the Worldwide CapEx team primarly oversee the reporting of income tax impact of global CapEx to internal customers.
This role will be responsible for analyzing CapEx-related transactions and calculating the income tax reporting amounts for multiple jurisdictions, including US federal/state; Australia; Japan; Ireland; UK; Spain; Poland; India; South Korea; and more.
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills; a strong attention to detail; and a mastery of Excel and other technology tools.
- Assist in preparation of Income tax provision and tax returns as it relates to CapEx transactions by analyzing book-tax differences; preparing workpapers and technical memorandums; and importing data into compliance software.
- Complete the annual deferred tax roll forward for fixed assets and intangibles; identify drivers of basis differences.
- Coordinate information requests with internal and external service providers to ensure accurate and timely inclusion within various tax reporting deliverables.
- Identify and develop process improvements which increase efficiency and scalability of data.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, or Enrolled Agent certification.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of income taxation experience.
- Experience with tax adjustments for capital expenditures in different tax jurisdictions, including depreciation and leases.
- Experience with Corptax tax return and provision preparation, Oracle Fixed Assets, BNA Fixed Assets, or equivalent software.
- Experience with SQL or other database language.
- Experience with RIA, CCH and other research software or tax planning software
- Experience working with US-based team members specifically within income tax operations, such as preparation of income tax compliance for a US multinational organization.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter; must have strong desire to help improve processes for scalability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically with managing large data sets within MS Excel or Access.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.