Experienced Tax Analyst for an innovative tech company in Dublin City Centre.
My client, a leading player in the technology field, are looking to recruit a Senior Tax Analyst to join their operations in Dublin City Centre. Joining a well established finance team, this role will help to manage tax planning projects from premliminary assessment phases through the first monitoring and maintenance phases.
This role will offer the right person the opportunity to get exposure to all aspects of a multi-national finance function while working within the tax team.
- Assist in planning projects for all 4 major project phases : Assessment, design, implementation and monitor & adjust.
- Serving as part of the acquisition, divestiture and restructuring teams as a key resource - eg planning, due diligence, financing and integration
- Helping to identify, manage and mitigate the global tax and transfer pricing exposure area's
- Supporting the communications with and submissions to tax authorities.
- Tax Qualification essential - additional accounting qualiification is an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience in tax and transfer pricing issues with large multi-divisional groups while working for Big 4 Accounting firms or an MNC
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP is highly desirable
- Previous experience of SAP, HFM, OneSource or Taxstream is an advantage
- Strong time management skills along with abilities to meet deadlines for US GAAP reporting is essential.
- Strong ability to develop initial position's / solutions to problems on your own and aptitude to pursue them accordingly.
- A positive, energetic, fun and happy attitude with a strong creativity streak.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an updated copy of your CV to Geraldine in Morgan McKinley for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.