Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join a leading global company - based in Cork.
My Client is looking to hire an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for the company, across multiple locations.
The primary purpose of the role will be to lead the recruitment team and drive the recruitment strategy whilst meeting required business outcomes.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Own and manage the entire recruiting cycle from requisition and job application, interviewing and skills capability assessments to on-boarding.
- Development of bespoke recruitment strategies and sourcing methods to meet existing and new business requirements.
- Deliver high quality service to internal customers and prospective employees by matching employees' skills with the requirements of the position. Liaise closely with senior management, operations and academic management to ensure smooth delivery of all programmes
- Work closely with the business forecasting and planning managers to coordinate hiring for current and future business needs
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Optimise sourcing networks and use proactive methods to direct source candidates
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Stay informed of industry and functional trends while recommending innovative recruiting techniques
- Build relationships with selected staffing agencies and external recruitment firms
- Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Previous relevant experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiting Manager
- 5+ years recruitment experience ideally in a high-volume recruitment environment
- You will have strong market knowledge of the competitive landscape for talent and excellent process management (systems management), interpersonal, organisational, written, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Hands-on experience with Application Tracking Systems and HR Databases
- Ambitious, analytical, passionate and creative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.