An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a strategically important leadership role
Our Client, a leading biopharma manufacturer in Cork have a requirement for a Senior Supply Planning Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for converting the demand forecast into production plans to provide optimal inventory across the global distribution centres through internal manufacturing and CMO sites.
The Senior Supply Planning Manager will provide leadership and mentoring to the Supply Planning team and will drive the End to End process while excelling in an individual contributor role.
- Lead the execution of the global end-to-end planning initiatives and projects including, but not limited to tactical and strategic goals & projects
- Implement supply planning models to meet current and future business needs and assess success and sustainability of these projects.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure that Supply Chain systems and processes are in place to support S&OP & inventory planning
- Serve as functional expert in supply planning solution design and implementation
- Provide technical Planning leadership and mentorship to the Global Supply Planning team
- Design and facilitate change management plans for impacted functions where applicable
- Minimum 10 years progressive global supply chain experience with recent experience in supply network planning.
- 5-7 years' experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing organization, biotech preferred
- 3rd level qualification.
- APICS certification preferred is a distinct advantage
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project software required
- Strong background working with supply chain systems, processes and tools.
- Experience working with advanced planning systems (APS) and optimization tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.