An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company
Our Client, a research led biopharmaceutical manufacturer based in Cork, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Specialist.
The successful applicant will be part of a high performing and established team.
This role is for an initial 12 month contract.
- The ideal candidate will work on supply chain problems of a diverse scope, where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors, establishment of root cause & implementation of corrective actions to meet business targets on OTIF, Inventory etc.
- Introduce and integrate new technologies and\or new processes, as needed & support and develop inventory level tactics to support delivery of the business goals.
- Execute the planning and control of materials and finished goods to meet OTIF and distribution demand & Compile and analyse data to assist with decision-making.
- Generate documents such as work orders, purchase orders, material transfer requests, or shipping documentation to support supply chain execution activities.
- Develop and implement programs with Global Planning, CMO suppliers and\or internal cross-functional team members to support continuous improvement activities.
Knowledge and Skills
- The ideal candidate will possess good planning and organizational skills coupled with strong communication, time management skills and an aptitude for working with computer systems to plan and manage supply chain requirements.
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards along with an in depth knowledge of industry practices.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of business operating systems, DRP, production scheduling, Oracle\DB2\Access databases, and Excel, its uses and functions, and business need's and developments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.