A senior position with immediate impact to the business
Our client, a leading Medical Device company based in Galway, are looking for an highly accomplished Senior Planning/Data Analyst to join their existing team. This is a senior position within the organisation responsible for analysing data that is key to making strategic decisions within the organisation globally.
The successful applicant will be from a Science, Engineering or Supply Chain background and has been involved in analysing data that has led to changing or implementing existing or new strategies for a Supply Chain organisation
- Design and deploy processes to collate detailed planning data across the Global Supply Chain.
- Design , develop and deploy tools to analyse current & projected performance and outline data driven opportunities for performance improvement .
- Develop and deploy predictive models to project Inventory, Material fulfilment , Customer fulfilment and Revenue specifying constraints that need to be addressed.
- Develop automated daily reporting capability that provides real time performance insights .
- Collaborate with IT , Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain to build a Global Data set that supports all Business analysis requirements from a standard Data set .
- Outline process enhancements and transformations across the Supply Chain functions based on the insights created .
- The role will evolve to leading and building organisational capability through identifying additional analytical resources through intern and graduate programs
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years Planning experience.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business ,Maths or Data Science is a prerequisite and a Masters degree in one of these subjects is desirable
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.