A senior position with immediate impact to the business
Our cutting edge Limerick based Client, are seeking a highly experienced Senior Supply Chain Operations Manager to join their existing team.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the successful applicant will provide cross functional leadership to ensure a steady flow of batch material in line with the business needs. This role also leads the order management function and is responsible for delivery of product.
- Acts as a key resource on all matters related to execution against the schedule and as a leader between functional areas to facilitate the flow of batch material and Customer Orders for all products
- Provide coaching to direct reports; including employees development plan; Foster a healthy work environment where employees feel valued and respected.
- Accountable for the technical performance and performance against schedule
- Oversees and participates in further development of integrated post production batch management plans and actively monitors progress against the approved baselines.
- Review current activities in batch disposition and order management on a regular cadence for alignment across sites.
- Understand any mis-alignment, conduct any necessary gap analysis and drive relevant actions to remove gaps.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Mgmt., or Science background
- 8 years' experience in Supply Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus
- Masters' degree a plus
- APICS or other related purchasing certifications a plus
- Previous experience in planning, drug development, performance metrics, and project management within a GMP regulated and/or pharmaceutical/biotech environment
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management at both the development stage for clinical supplies as well as at the commercial stage is desirable
- Strong Analytical Skills and ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
- Attention to detail, fact-based, self-motivated, and ability to work under pressure.
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.