A Site Leadership Team level role within a fast paced global manufacturer
Our client, a leading Medical Device manufacturer based in Galway have a requirement for a highly experienced Senior Supply Chain Manager. This is a leadership position with the opportunity to significantly impact the successful transformation and operation of the supply chain.
Managing the Supply Chain & Logistics Operations for Europe the Senior Supply Chain Manager will ensure product availability, compliance, supply chain cost effectiveness and efficient execution of logistics activities.
The successful applicant is expected to develop partnerships and foster cross functional collaboration between site leadership teams & global support functions
Ideally the successful applicant is expected to possess a thorough technical background in Supply Chain and Logistics principles and demonstrate the ability to lead cross-functional teams through improvement activities.
Warehousing & Transportation operations:
- On time and in full shipping performance
- Shipping Accuracy
- Inventory Accuracy (Cycle counting & Physical Inventories)
- Oversee warehousing activities (Pick, Pack, Ship, Moves, Count etc) to meet KPI targets
- Inbounding processing time
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Hold appropriate values of inventory in line with MRP parameters in collaboration with Global Purchasing
- Manage DRP activities between Central Warehouse and satellite locations
- Provide detailed inventory analysis providing recommendations on how to optimize our stock holding policies.
- Review stock in-balances within the DRP-Network and optimize
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Supply Chain is essential
- Work with the Global Logistics to optimize logistics network
- Participate in the S&OP process to develop and agree on service and product availability requirements.
- Demonstrable People management & development skills are essential
- ERP system knowledge and experience
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning in order to interact with sites on different time zones occasional out of hours working required)
- Experience in leading Process Improvement Projects
- Highly competent in the use of MS Excel, Project and other MS programs
- SAP experience and capability is desirable
- Strong Logistics skill base.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.