Senior Supply Chain Manager
Our Client, a leading Bio - Pharmaceutical manufacturer with significant manufacturing prescience in Ireland, have a requirement for a Senior Supply Chain Manager.
Based at the companies Centre of Excellence, this site leadership role is responsible for planning, directing and leading all Supply Chain professionals to ensure continuity of supply of both internally and externally manufactured cancer care products to distribution partners across over 200 countries.
As a member of the Site Leadership Team, this opportunity offers a clear pathway for future career growth.
- Leading and motivating the Supply Chain Department team
- Management of key suppliers of materials and ensuring the reliable availability of good quality product for internal manufacturing activities.
- Management of CMO's from supply chain perspective
- Oversight of new product launches
- Master capacity scheduling (12-18 months) and providing input to strategic plans.
- Optimising ERP systems and all other systems necessary to support Supply Chain and Company activities.
- Ensuring annual schedule of meetings with all CMO's and Suppliers are in place.
- 5+ years experience of managing Purchasing, Planning and Warehousing operations is a must with previous experience of Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMOs) relationship management is preferable.
- Excellent People Management Skills.
- Thorough understanding of ERP, Advanced Planning Systems and effective Supply Chain KPIs.
- Excellent problem solving and resolution implementation skills.
- Ability to build strong collaborative teams and business relationships
- Experience of working within a FDA and EMA regulated environment is highly preferable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.